Wednesday Lunch Post

at the time of this writing, i am sitting freezing at Baja Fresh eating my lunch. (a frilled chicken burrito, for those who care)

I've been listening to Harry Potter Audio books all morning at work, so i don't know if anything has happened in the world of games today. But i do know that Gran Turismo 5 Prologue comes out today for the Playstation 3, which is nice. It has been called a "glorified demo" in many previews but I say bollocks. I LOVE ME SOME GRAN TURISMO! The cars are so detailed that it makes my tv want to explode with awesomeness. There is a new cockpit view in this release that shows the driver shifting and even doing heel-toe gear shifts. I'm sure the experience is similar to riding in the car with Michael Shaner, which is awesome.

anyway I have included a video showing of some in cockpit views, but the youtube quality does not do this game any sort of justice. i saw it at walmart on a big 1080p screen and i almost wet myself.

enjoy
Bdr

0 comments: